I like to be upfront and I want to make things as easy as possible for you, so my rates are listed below.
For some projects, I’ll need to chat with you to find out more about what’s involved and then I’ll give you a fixed quote upfront.
For others, I’ll do my best to give you an estimate of how long I expect a project to take, but the quote won’t be fixed. I’ll use a time-tracking tool to log the hours I work and then bill you accordingly.
PAY AS YOU GO
- Admin support as and when you need it
- Perfect for adhoc support
- Great if you’re new to using a VA and want to try me out
- Subject to availability
- Minimum 1-hour work
- Invoiced on completion or monthly if regular support
- Guaranteed availability
- Priority over non-retainer clients
- Manage your monthly costs
- Reduced hourly rate
- Package to suit you
- Paid up front
I hold professional indemnity insurance, which means we’re both protected in case anything goes wrong. I’m registered with ICO for Data Protection and HMRC for anti-money laundering. I abide by GDPR guidelines and take confidentiality seriously.