Am I the right the Virtual Assistant for you?
Every business owner needs
- I work from home and provide all my own equipment
- I’ve been working virtually for years. I’m good at communicating via email, messaging, or video calls
- I’m based in Ely, Cambridgeshire. If you’re nearby, I’d be happy to meet in person
- I work Monday – Thursday, and my typical office hours are 9.30am – 2.30pm
- I work with service-based business owners in a range of professions, including accountants, marketers, consultants, and trainers
- I’m a mum to two cheeky little boys. I understand what it’s like to juggle business and parenting
- I’m a big geek about all things admin, apps, and processes. I love finding new ways to get organised
I launched my business in April 2016, with over 12 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant at partner-level.
I was a new mum and I wanted to be there for all the important bits for my boys.
I want to see all of their firsts and be the one waiting at the school gates as they come running out with big silly grins.
I also want to use my brain, have my own income, and be someone other than just “Mummy”.
I understand that juggling family life alongside running a business is tough. Like you, I get frustrated by the lack of time I have and I often feel guilty about not putting enough hours into my work and my boys.
But I know how satisfying and rewarding self-employment can be. I know how it feels to have a passion for your business and a desire to make it the very best it can be.
When I first started out as a VA, I wasn’t sure what I’d specialise in or who I’d be the most help
As time’s gone by, I’ve figured out that I’m at my best when I’m working with solo business owners like myself. I understand all the challenges and frustrations, and it’s easy for me to see ways that I can make a difference.
I’ve narrowed in on helping service-based business owners improve their client experience. Mostly because it’s where my skills lie, but also because I believe it’s the most important thing you can do to guarantee success.