Am I the right Virtual Assistant for you?
Every business owner needs
– I’ve been working virtually for years. I’m good at communicating via email, messaging, or video calls.
– I’m a big geek about all things admin, apps, and processes. I love finding new ways to get organised.
– I work with service-based business owners and have clients in a wide range of professions.
– I’m a mum to two cheeky little boys. I understand what it’s like to juggle business and parenting.
– I’m based in Ely, Cambridgeshire. If you’re nearby, I’d be happy to meet in person.
– I work Monday – Thursday, and my office hours are 9.30am – 2.30pm.
I launched my business in April 2016, with over 12 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant at partner-level.
I now take all of that experience and work with brilliant service-based business owners (from accountants to coaches, marketers to personal trainers).
As a Mum to two young boys, I understand that juggling family life alongside a business is TOUGH. It’s all part of the juggle struggle and, like you, I just want to be the best I can at both parts of life!
So as a service-based business owner myself, I understand all the challenges and frustrations that you face, and it’s easy for me to see ways that I can make a difference. I work with my clients to ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently behind the scenes and ensure that their own client’s experience is the best it can possibly be.
There is so much we can do together to improve your business. Are you ready?